In this post we will let you know about how to fill Credit/Debit card dispute form in HSBC bank. Previously, we have seen how to fill Debit card claim form for KVB bank.
About HSBC Bank
HSBC is Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. It is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. HSBC bank headquarters is located in London, United Kingdom. In India, its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Primarily, they provide banking and financial investment services such as credit card, NRI services, loans and money transfers via internet banking or mobile app at HSBC India.
Download HSBC Credit/Debit Card dispute FormHSBC-Credit-Debit-Card-Dispute-Form
How to fill HSBC Credit/Debit dispute form
Download HSBC Credit/Debit card dispute form from the above link and take a printout
- Firstly, write your 16-digit Credit or Debit card number in the respective field
- Then enter your 12-digit Account number and your Name in the respective fields
- Next fill your transaction details of your dispute transaction
Disputes should be reported to the bank within 30 days from the statement date
You may use this dispute raise form for the following reasons:
- Tick the first box if the billed amount is incorrect and enter the correct amount in the respective field
- Then tick the second box if you already been billed for the transaction and enter the billing date
- Next, click the third box if you have paid for the transaction by other means. You have to provide proof of alternate payment
- Then tick the next box if you have not received the Goods/Services.
- Tick the next box if you did not receive the requested cash at the ATM.
- Then tick the next box if you recurring the cancelled transaction/subscription. enter the cancelled date in the respective field
- Tick the next box I your Credit is still not processed by the merchant
- Then tick the next box if you agree to the transaction but do not agree to the same transactions by the same merchant
- Tick the next box if you do not do any transaction and requesting to block your credit/debit card.
Finally, write your contact details such as Your address, Email, Mobile number and put signature in the respective field.
You have to send scanned copy of filled-in claim form to [email protected] from your registered email address. Usually, it takes 90 days to resolve your problems of dispute transaction after the submission of filled-in application form to the bank.