In this post we will let you know about the procedure for resetting Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card, Credit Card and Forex Card. Usually, for all other banks, Debit card and Credit card pin can be reset by using their Mobile banking or Internet banking and ATM.
But Kotak Mahindra bank made this process very easy as it is not require to logging in Mobile banking or Internet banking for resetting PIN. You can simply visit Kotak Mahindra Bank website and reset your card PIN by using the OTP method itself. This process will take only two minutes for PIN set for your new cards as well as old cards.
You can also reset PIN for Kotak Mahindra Bank Gift card and Forex Card by following the same process.
How to reset Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit and Credit card PIN?
The following are the step by step process for generating pin for Kotak Mahindra bank Debit card, Credit Card and Forex Card.
- Firstly, Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank website in the URL https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html
- In the menu option, click on the ‘Service Request’ option then you will see the option ‘Debit and Credit Cards’.
- Now Click on the ‘Debit and Credit Cards’ option.
- Then it will ask you to select Card type whether ‘Debit Card’ or ‘Credit Card’ or ‘Forex Card’. Select your card type from the above list.
- Then it will ask you to enter your card details in the next step.
- Enter your Sixteen digit card number, expiry month, Year and CVV in the respective places
- Then enter your New 6-digit pin in the ‘New Pin’ column.
- Now Re-enter the New 6-digit pin in the ‘Re-enter New Pin’ column and then click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- Now you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Enter the OTP in the respective place and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you have successfully changed the Pin for your Debit Card or Credit Card or Forex Card.
NotePIN can be generated only for active cards. If the card is temporarily blocked, then you will need to unblock the card to initiate PIN regeneration.