In this article we will let you know the procedure for submitting a high value cheque in ICICI Bank Positive Pay System (PPS). As we all know that the concept of Positive Pay System in any bank involves a process of reconfirming key details of high value cheques.
Accordingly, you have to submit certain minimum details of a cheque such as Date, Name of the beneficiary/payee, Amount, etc., to ICICI Bank. Then the bank will submit these details to NPCI and the details will be cross checked with the presented cheque by Cheque Truncation System (CTS).
How to submit a cheque in ICICI Positive Pay System (PPS)?
As a ICICI bank customer you can submit a high value Cheque in Positive Pay in the following ways
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking (iMobile App)
How to use Positive Pay in ICICI Bank Internet Banking?
You can use ICICI Bank Internet Banking to submit your high value cheque in Positive Pay in the following steps
- Firstly, login to ICICI Bank Internet Banking using your Username and Password or using your Mobile number, Debit Card PIN and OTP
- Then go to Customer Service > Service Requests > Bank Accounts > Cheque book/DD related > Positive Pay
- Then select your Account number from the list
- Now enter the Cheque Number, Beneficiary/Payee name, Check amount, Cheque Date and then proceed for the submission.
How to use Positive Pay in ICICI Bank iMobile App?
The following is the step by step process to use Positive Pay in ICICI Mobile banking
- Firstly, login to ICICI Bank mobile banking application using your credentials
- Go to ‘Services’ option in the bottom right corner and then click on ‘Cheque Book Services’
- Then click on ‘Positive Pay’ option and select Account Number
- Now enter the Cheque Number, Beneficiary/Payee Name, Cheque Amount, Cheque Date and then proceed for submission.
Any Time Positive PayYou can use Positive Pay system using ICICI Internet Banking and iMobile facility 24×7 at free of cost. Further, cheque shall not be accepted for dispute resolution mechanism under CTS grid if Positive Pay confirmation is not given.