Are you looking for the procedure for claiming failed ATM transaction in Central Bank of India? This article will give you guidelines for raising claim in Central Bank of India (CBI).
Generally, ATM transaction may fail due to technical issue or network failure. At this situation your amount may also get debited from your account but you have not actually received it. This is called failed ATM transaction.
You don’t need to worry about this situation, only thing you have to do is, contact your nearest branch of Central Bank of India and claim for failed ATM transaction.
How to Claim failed transaction in Central Bank of India?
You can give ATM claim in Central Bank of India by using the following claim form. You have to give the following ATM claim form dully filled your failed ATM transaction.ATM-COMPLAINT-FORM-CBI
How to fill Central Bank of India ATM Claim Form?
The following is the procedure for filling the ATM complaint form
- Firstly, download ATM complaint form from the above link and take a printout.
- Then write Name of the branch (Where your account is maintained) and Name of the city in the top of the application.
- Then write Name of the customer, Account Number and 16-digit ATM/Debit card number in the respective place (Serial No 1)
- And then ATM ID or Location (if ID not available) and Name of the ATM Bank in the respective places (Serial No 2)
- Now write the details of ATM transaction as follows
- Amount requested for withdrawal
- Amount Actually disbursed at ATM
- Amount to the account debited
- Date and Time of transaction
- And write the other details if any in the other complaints field.
- Finally put your signature and also write your contact number for any clarification.
Submit your filled-in claim form to nearest branch of Central Bank of India. The bank official will check the details and raise claim against your failed transaction. Probably you will receive your claim amount within 7 days.