Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India and it has been offering a diverse range of financial services to its customers. In order to facilitate banking services all the time Axis Bank offers mobile banking facility to its customers. Mobile banking is an efficient and convenient way to perform many banking transactions by going cash-less. It offers all banking services in user friendly manner and also highly secured platform.
Here we will see how to register for axis bank mobile banking application and what are the services available in mobile application and so on.
How to register for Axis Mobile Banking?
Firstly, download and install Axis Mobile banking application from the Play Store or Apple store in your smart phone. If you already have Axis savings account press “Login” button or else you can open an Instant Axis Savings account on the same application. Press “Open Now” button for opening the Axis Bank Savings account.
Do you want to know step by step procedure for opening Axis bank savings account? Click Here
Then, after pressing the “Login” button you will be moved to the next screen for Mobile number verification. Here it will ask you to ensure that your registered mobile number is present in the handset. Then select your sim and press “Continue” button.
Now the application will send you an SMS to your mobile number and verify it automatically. On successful verification it will move to the next screen ‘Enter Your Name’.
Now enter your name and check the box ‘I agree to the Terms & Conditions’ and then click on “Continue” Button. Then, It will be moved to the ‘Create your mPIN’ screen. Now set your Six digit mPIN.
Now the application will ask you to complete one-time authentication. Press on “Complete Now” button then you will be moved to the next screen. You can complete the one-time authentication using either ‘internet banking’ or ‘debit card’.
If you select debit card, you have to give your 16 digit debit card number, card expiry, ATM pin and then press “Continue” button. Now you have to give your mPIN for authentication.
Now your Mobile banking registration is successfully completed.
What are the services available in Axis Bank Mobile Application?
- You can view account balance, mini statement, detailed account statement and email account statement.
- Make fund transfers to own accounts, other Axis Bank accounts and other bank accounts through IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
- You can recharge any contact number from the contact list without actually logging into your bank account.
- Add billers and pay bills.
- Scan QR codes at the merchant outlets and pay bills.
- Apply for new Credit card and you can view the outstanding balance of your credit card, unbilled transactions, past statements, schedule credit card bill payments, convert transactions into EMIs
- Request block and replace, set and reset the PIN, and set auto-debit payment.
- Open online Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit accounts
- You can apply for new loan
- You can view all the loans availed, total outstanding loan amount, request a statement.
- Track your Demat investments and view Demat summary.
- Request for a new cheque book and stop payment for issued cheques.