In brief, SBI CARDS is a division of State Bank of India and It is launched in the year 1998 as a joint venture between the State Bank of India and GE Capital. Headquarter of SBI Card is located in Gurgaon, Haryana. SBI Cards presently have 10 million customer base over the period from 1998 to 2020. Further, It has offices over 145 cities in India.
- You can raise a dispute for a SBI credit card transaction for various reasons, like
- Not incurred – Unknown transaction billed to the card account
- Double Debit – Charged twice for a single transaction
- Failed / Cancelled transaction – Transaction failed or was cancelled
- Services not rendered / Goods not received
- You have to raise transaction dispute to SBI Cards within 25 days from the date of transaction. A dispute can be registered through following ways
- SBI Cards Mobile Application
- SBI Cards Online portal – https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/login
- Email to [email protected]
- You can submit a Physical Transaction Dispute Form (TDF)
How to raise a dispute for a transaction through SBI Card Mobile Application?
- Firstly, login to your SBI Card mobile banking application. Then, in the home screen, press on the menu option in top left corner. Then you will be moved to the next screen where you will find the list of services available in the SBI Card mobile application.
- Click on the “Services” option then you will be moved to the next screen. Now click on the “Dispute Transaction“
- Now select the type of your transaction whether “Settled Transactions” or “In-process Transaction“.
- In the next screen, click on the transaction for which you want to raise dispute and press on “NEXT” button. Then you will be moved to the next screen.
- Now select the appropriate reason for the dispute from the drop down list.
- Enter the additional details about the disputed transaction in the text box and then press “APPLY” button.
- Now dispute for your transaction is raised successfully.
How long will it take to resolve a disputed transaction?
Generally, SBI Cards resolve the disputes within 45-60 days from the date of receipt of TDF along with complete supporting documents. You can also send the Transaction Dispute Form (TDF) and supporting Documents within the 25 days from the date of the transaction to below mentioned address.
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., 12th floor, DLF infinity tower, Tower-C, Block no-2, Building-3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122002