Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) RTGS and NEFT form is used to transfer funds from your KVB account to other bank account. In our previous post we have explained about National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
This form is used to transfer funds up to Rs. 2.00 Lakhs through NEFT mode and also transfer funds above Rs. 2.00 Lakhs through RTGS mode. This form is only used for branch banking. That is, you have to submit this filled in challan form along with a cheque to your KVB branch for executing fund transfer.
Download KVB RTGS and NEFT FormKVB-RTGS-NEFT-FORM
How to fill KVB RTGS and NEFT Form
When you look at the Karur Vysya Bank RTGS & NEFT form you will find two sections. The Right side one is branch copy and the left side one is Customer copy. You need to follow the following steps to fill RTGS and NEFT form. Generally, start to fill the form from the top of the challan in the right side.
Right Side of Challan
- Firstly, tick the check box “Deposit By Cheque” since the RTGS and NEFT transaction can be done only through Cheque.
- Write the date of transaction in the date field in the format DD/MM/YYYY
- Write the beneficiary account number in the respective field and also write confirm account number
- Then write the name of the beneficiary
- Write IFSC code of beneficiary bank in the respective field. Click Here to find correct IFSC code.
- Then write the beneficiary bank and branch name.
- Write the transaction amount in numbers. Note: No need to write charges in the charges field. Transaction charges may be debited automatically from your KVB account.
- Then write Amount in words in the last field and put your signature in the bottom of the challan.
Left Side of Challan
Challan’s left side copy is Customer copy
- Write the date in the date field
- Write the KVB branch name where you are submitting the transaction
- Then write the amount, charges, total amount in the respective fields
- Now write the beneficiary name, account number, IFSC code and bank name the respective fields and then put your signature in the bottom of the challan.
Back Side of Challan
- Then in the back side of the challan, write the GST number if applicable, PAN number, mobile number and purpose of the transaction in the respective fields.
- Further, you will also see the Terms and conditions and Declaration. Read them carefully and put your signature in the bottom of the challan.
Now you have filled all the details in the form. Submit the Challan to KVB branch along with filled cheque to execute the transaction. The branch staff will acknowledge the receipt and give customer copy of the challan to you.
Note:Double Check whether the details are correctly filled in RTGS / NEFT form before submitting for fund transfer.