New York Certificate of Deposit – Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned international banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Mumbai. It is a Government of India undertaking, having a record of uninterrupted profits since inception.
Presently, it has more than 5300 branches, and also offers a global link with 105 branches spread out in 25 countries across the world. Bank of Baroda started its overseas branch at New York in 1979. The branch is FDIC insured since 1980 and the name of Bank of Baroda spells security, safety, soundness, service with smile and swiftness in operations.
Table of Contents
What is Certificate of Deposit Account?
A Certificate of Deposit Account is a Secured Investment option denominated in US Dollars, earning a fixed rate of interest for entire period of deposit. Any Individual or Firm or Corporate can open Certificate of Deposit. Individuals may open a Certificate of Deposit Account either singly or jointly with another individual.
Main Features of Certificate of Deposit Account
- Minimum Deposit amount in CD is USD 1,000/-. However, there is no maximum ceiling for opening of the Certificate of Deposit account.
- Minimum Period of CD is One Month
- Maximum Period of CD is 10 Years
- Payment before Maturity is allowed with 1% reduction in applicable Rate of Interest. However, it may not be less than ZERO.
- Auto renewal at the maturity of the Certificate of Deposit Account for the same period is also available.
- There are no charges for opening Certificate of Deposit account
BOB New York Certificate of Deposit Application Form
For New CustomerCertificate-of-Deposit-BOB-New
For Existing CustomerCertificate-of-Deposit-BOB-Existing
Input: Bank of Baroda, New York branch, United States of America
Download Certificate of Deposit Application form from the above link and submit filled in application to Bank of Baroda, New York branch