Karur Vysya Bank always delight the customer by way of its customer service. To prove that, KVB named its Mobile banking application as “KVB D-LITE”. Customer can do all their banking transactions, for both Financial and Non financial, using KVB D-Lite Mobile banking application.
Customer can create / activate KVB mobile banking facility using their ATM Card
- Firstly, Customer has to download KVB D-Lite mobile application in Google Play Store / iOS.
- Secondly, click Register for Mobile Banking
- Enter Nickname, Customer id and Registered Mobile number
- Then you will get an OTP. Enter OTP for validation.
- After successful validation, you will have two option for authentication -> Debit card / Internet Banking.
- After successful authentication set your 6 digit Login pin and 4 digit mPin.
Services available in KVB D-Lite Mobile banking
- Online Gold Loan – Customer can open and close Jewel loan
- Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits – Open and Close option
- Fund Transfer through NEFT, RTGS and IMPS
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- FASTag, E-ASBA, Bharat QR
- TNEB Payments, Recharges (DTH & Mobile)
- Cheque Services, ATM Card Control
- Alert Maintenance, E-Statement Maintenance
- Debit Card Hotlist
- Demat Services
- Insurance Management
- Profile Updation -> change of Mobile Number, PAN and Aadhar Updation
- All-in-one App for both financial and non-financial operations
- Instant PIN Reset and Unlock through OTP
- Supports both Android and iOS
- Scan & Pay option on board.
- Quick Funds Transfer without Beneficiary addition up to Rs. 50,000/-.
- Multi User Login (max 10)
- Apply and Recharge FASTag easily
- Unlock the app using Fingerprint
For more details visit www.kvb.co.in
2 Replies to “How to activate Dlite Mobile banking in KVB?”