Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) is a leading private sector bank in India established in the year 1916. KVB’s head office is located in Karur, Tamilnadu, India. KVB, a 104 year old, is one of the few banks making profit from its inception. Also, the bank is functioning with 799 branches, 1666 ATMs and 571 Cash Deposit Machine across pan India. Further, KVB is very strong in its Capital position, presently Basel III CRAR is at 17.17% with CET1 of 15.27% as of 31.03.2020. KVB provides all kind of core banking services such as accepting of deposits and lending it to customers. It also provides allied services like Life Insurance, Health Insurance, General Insurance, NPS, FASTag, Mutual Funds etc.,
Internet Banking for Individual / Retail Customers (Other than Firms and Corporate)
Unlike earlier, now the Customer can create KVB Net banking by using their ATM card. No need to visit KVB branches! No need to wait for the activation by the branch!!
Simply the customer can create/activate KVB Internet banking using their activated ATM card.
- Visit https://www.kvb.co.in/
- Click Login – > Internet Banking
- If you want to see the demo click https://www.karurvysyabank.co.in/ibdemo/ or
- Click Continue to Login
Click New User -> then click I Agree
- Fill all the relevant data and click submit.
- Your internet banking registration gets completed.
- Now you have to set your login pin and Transaction pin for your internet banking.
- Login pin password should contain at least one upper case, one lower case and one number
- Transaction pin is Four digit number
Don’t forget to create your secret questions and answers. It will be useful for resetting your passwords.
Login to your internet banking -> go to Profile tab and set your secret question and answer.
Services available at KVB Internet Banking
- Account Summary – Account Balance, Statements, Balance Summary
- Term Deposit Opening for Resident, Senior Citizen and NRI
- Recurring Deposit (RD) Opening for Resident, Senior Citizen and NRI
- Redemption of Term Deposit and RDs
- Cheque Book Request, Cheque Status Inquiry, Stop Cheque, View Inward Cheque
- Fund Transfers – NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, KVB to KVB transfers, Beneficiary Maintenance
- Loan Details – Loan Repayment, Loan Schedule
- Loan against Term Deposits
- Tax Payment, GST Payment, Income Tax e-Filling, Bill Desk payments
- Insurance – Social security Schemes like PMJJBY, PMSBY
- Gift Card Request, status and cancel
- Demat Services
- Profile Updation – Customer can change their Mobile and Email
- Aadhar Number Registration
Internet Banking for Firms / Corporate
- Corporate customer has to visit their KVB home branch for their internet banking application
- Then, after submitting the filled in internet banking application, customer has to wait for 5-7 working days for getting user id and password
- Further, Corporate customer will get RSA Token device for additional security purpose.
- Also, Customer has to send acknowledgement/activation mail to [email protected] from their registered Email ID for getting activation.
- Customer has to change the password and transaction pin.
How to Lock and Unlock KVB Internet banking?
- Missed call Facility – Give missed call to “08882737979” from registered mobile number. (In case the mobile number is registered to more than one customer ID, the customer can use the SMS based activation or contact customer care.)
- SMS Facility: Send SMS in the Format KVBNET <USERID> ACT to 9244770000 (or) 56161
- SMS facility: Send SMS in the Format KVBNET <USERID> UNLOCK to 9244770000 (or) 56161
- Secret Question: Netbanking login page → Unlock user ID → Answer secret question → enter TPIN and OTP or RSA Passcode
Lock: SMS facility: Send SMS in the Format KVBNET <USERID> LOCK to 9244770000 (or) 56161
Login Password reset: Netbanking login page → Reset login password → Enter customer ID → Answer secret question → enter TPIN and OTP or RSA Passcode
Transaction PIN (TPIN) reset: Login to Netbanking → Go to “Profile” → Select “Reset Transaction PIN” → Answer secret question → Set new TPIN
RSA Pin set:
- Login into Netbanking → Go to “Profile” → Reset RSA PIN (online) → Answer secret question
- If secret question not set, Login into Netbanking → Go to “Profile” → Reset RSA PIN (E-mail)
Forgot your Internet Banking User ID? -> Send SMS in the format KVBIUSER <Customer ID> to 9244770000 (or) 56161
Forgot your Customer ID? -> Give missed call to “08882101234″ from registered mobile number.