Reserve Bank of India has released the official notification for the post of Office Attendant today on its official website. A total of 841 vacancies of Office Attendant posts have been announced through this notification. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
|Name of the post||Office Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||841|
|Online Registration Start||24th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Language Proficiency|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria: Age (as on 01/02/2021)
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualifications (as on 1/02/2021):
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)||Rs. 50/-|
|OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)||Rs. 450/-|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
Language proficiency Test
The Regional Office wise local language/s are as follows:
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates may click on the link below for filling in the online application form
Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available Here which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if the candidate submits another/multiple applications, then the candidate must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph and signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Bank and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.