In this post we will let you know about the procedure for closing the Axis Bank savings or current account. Generally, if you want to close any account, either savings or current account, you have to give a written request form to respective bank along with the proper reason. The reason may be services issue, charges issue, facility issue, moving to other bank, ect.,.
How to close Axis Bank Account?
If you want to close your Axis Bank account, you have to submit the following Account Closure Form duly filled your account details to the respective branch. You also have to hand over the ATM card, unused cheques and other belonging of the particular account to the bank.
Further, before closing an account you have to verify yourself if any standing instruction or automatic drawdown given through the particular account.Axis-Account-Closure-Form
How to fill Axis Bank Account Closure Form?
If you finally decided to close your Axis bank account then simply fill the application form as follows
- Firstly, download Axis Bank account closure form from the above link and take a printout and start to fill the application from the top.
- Write the date of the application and your full account number in the respective places.
- Write the unused cheque numbers and ATM numbers in the space provided for the same.
- Then Tick the appropriate reason for closure among the ten reasons provided in the application.
- Write your mobile number and land line number for further communication if any.
- You can opt for DD/PO or account transfer if your account has any balance at the time of closure.
- Then specify the standing instruction details in the space provided.
- Finally put your signature in the respective spaces and submit the application to bank for account closure.
The bank officials will check the details in their system for validation. Your account will be closed after successful validation and proceeds will be given as per your written instruction.
Axis Customer CareIf you have any queries or need additional support call Axis Bank customer care number 1860 419 5555 and 1860 500 5555 (call charges may apply).