In this post, we will let you know about the procedure to claim failed ATM transactions in City Union Bank (CUB). Failed ATM transaction means when you are trying to withdraw cash, you were not received the cash but your account balance got reduced. It means that, ATM machine has not dispensed the cash to you even after debiting your account balance. You all might have faced this situation many time while withdraw cash from the ATM.
When you withdraw cash from ATM, if your amount got reduced from your account balance without dispensing cash, your amount has to be refunded automatically to your account within 24 hours. If you are not received the amount automatically, you have to contact your bank for raising ATM claim. You may contact your bank customer care number or directly visit branch for giving ATM claim
How to claim Failed ATM Transaction in City Union Bank (CUB)?
City Union Bank (CUB), the oldest private sector bank in India, was founded on 31st October 1904 and is headquartered at Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu, India. The bank is operating with 702 branch and 1720 ATM as on 30th September 2021 across the country.
Failed ATM transaction has to be reported the CUB bank branch if it is not refunded automatically. You have to give the following CUB ATM claim form duly filled all the relevant details. Then, the branch staff will register the ATM claim against your failed transaction. And finally, you will get your claimed amount within 7 days from the date of your claim.CUB-ATM-Claim-Form
How to fill City Union Bank ATM Claim form?
If you want to give CUB ATM claim for your failed ATM transaction then follow the below steps
- Firstly, download the City Union Bank ATM Claim form from the above link and take a printout
- Write Bank name, Branch name and city name in the top of the application
- Then write your name in ‘Name of the Customer’ column
- Write your Full account number in the ‘Account Number’ column
- Write your 16-digit ATM/Debit card number in the ‘Debit/ATM card number’ column
- Then Write ATM ID or Location or Name of ATM in the space provided
- Write Amount details in the respective columns
- Write the date of transaction and write the other information if any
- Finally, put your signature and write your mobile number in the respective places and submit the claim form to CUB branch
As stated earlier, the branch official check the details in the claim form and then register for claim in the system. Upon successful validation your amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days.
CUB Customer CareIf you have any queries regarding City Union Bank ATM claim, call customer care number 044-71225000 (For all States) or write email to [email protected]