Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4590 branches, with total business of more than Rs.5,00,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 31000+employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for selection of recruitment of Officer in Specialist in various post. The last date for registration of online application is 17th December 2021.
We have given below the guidelines for education qualification for Central Bank of India recruitment.
- Economist Scale V: 30 – 45 years
- Income Tax Officer Scale V: 35 – 45 years
- Information Technology Scale V: 35 – 50 years
- Data Scientist Scale IV: 28 – 35 years
- Credit Officer Scale III: 26 – 34 years
- Data Engineer Scale III: 26 – 35 years
- IT Security Analyst Scale III: 26 – 40 years
- IT SOC Analyst Scale III: 26 – 40 years
- Risk Manager Scale III: 20 – 35 years
- Technical Officer (Credit) Scale III: 26 – 34 years
- Financial Analyst Scale II: 20 – 35 years
- Information Technology Scale II: 20 – 35 years
- Law Officer Scale II: 20 – 35 years
- Risk Manager Scale II: 20 – 35 years
- Security Scale II: 26 – 45 years
- Security Scale I: 26 – 45 years
Selection will be through on-line written test and personal interview. The following is the structure of Online examination.
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. There will also be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. That is, For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. Further, If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply only online from 23.11.2021 to 17.12.2021 through Central Bank of India online application portal and, further, no other mode of application will be accepted.